Friday, April 4, 2008

Wake Up and Smell the Vodka

I can see why people abandon their blogsplots, as it hard to find the time to do this on a daily basis. And I thought I would use this space to print all the funny links I find every day, but nah, that's not what I'm feeling and it's my blog, so here goes:

The world is going to change soon. And I don't mean melting ice caps, I mean the world as we know it, like the REM song. America is so far in debt that if any country wanted to be paid the debt we owe them we would be bankrupt. Things were bad, but this war has put us in a tailspin. The rich are sitting, drinking champagne and thinking how good things are, from the top deck of the titanic. The change will affect all of us. The British Tabloids say we are in a depression. Even Vodka companies know whats going on. You've been warned.

Photobucket

No comments: